My 87' Golf 2 VR6 Build

The vehicle is on the road of course long time now but due to the fact that i was abroad for a long time ,i didn't had the chance to examine bit by bit again what is the issue exactly.

Nevertheless , 2 days ago , i had re - done the inner loom and came out like this >:

IMG_2364.jpg

I do have 2 questions though , if anyone can help me @    you can see above that , there is a white plug (on the left) with red/black wire from U1 AND U2 PLUGS , where does it go ?   when i switch on (turn key ) i get 12 Volts.

On the below picture i found a white plug again with green/brown wire which goes to the engine loom ,any ideas?

IMG_2365.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 0:13 AM, HarrisVr said:

The vehicle is on the road of course long time now but due to the fact that i was abroad for a long time ,i didn't had the chance to examine bit by bit again what is the issue exactly.

Nevertheless , 2 days ago , i had re - done the inner loom and came out like this >:

IMG_2364.jpg

I do have 2 questions though , if anyone can help me @    you can see above that , there is a white plug (on the left) with red/black wire from U1 AND U2 PLUGS , where does it go ?   when i switch on (turn key ) i get 12 Volts.

On the below picture i found a white plug again with green/brown wire which goes to the engine loom ,any ideas?

IMG_2365.jpg

any help on the above is appreciated   , thanks

8 hours ago, boab3 said:

Green and brown with white plug in can't remember I'll try find out

i am curious

13 hours ago, boab3 said:

the other cables from the u1/u2 loom is for the tranny selector P R D N etc etc and the other is for the bootlid when its open and ,Break Pad Wear Indicator

thanks for the tip

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...