Hello from essex UK :) new member , first vr6 build

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And this is how my baby looks right now just needs to dry so I can put bits back on :D And of course clean her

Update Now polished up and ready to be picked up Saturday

Wants to go a bit lower now kelly!

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe ? (Tho I don't know him ) it's a dark green with a red trim on the front grill? Tho I think is a mark 2 ?

I was actually thinking about the rather beautiful mk2 on a J reg with the red grill trim and wide wheels

Tho I have seen yours around godlings way too :) :)

Edited by Kelly

Thinking next year ('15) to get it plasti dipped - the crap that was on there reacted so badly to new paint it needed to be taken right down to the metal and now my rear bumper is all chipped :( and looking scabby

Plus who ever sprayed the front bumper got moisture in the paint and it's a little bubbly :/

I know with plasti dip it's non reactive so with a smooth case will sit flush :D either that or wrap :/ ?

Next year will get this baby perfect :)

Edited by Kelly

Yeah I know :/ but thank you :) ive gone through the options extensively and opted for a respray but it keeps reacting to the primer we had to take the door down to metal aswell :/ basically having a full job done atm :/ tho just the side :-/ was meant to have the boot done too but they don't have the time now till sometime next week :(

• 4 weeks later...

Well I haven't seen her in person yet :/ I just got the pic sent to me as a text :)

And yeah it reacted the other side aswell but it's all ok now after been taken right down and redone :)

Just got the boot to be sprayed now after the bodge job has been rectified :)

I'm going to be a happy happy bird when it's done :) not sure about the posh bit