Will this welding kit be enough for sill replacement?

Should be good enough mate, as long as it works ok and doesn't keep getting jammed up or anything, the little gas bottles don't last long,but for gods sake don't try it gas less though I've never known it to work well,it'll just make a mess of it (as in the welds will probably resemble pigeon shit!) and rust!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the gas less ones not recommended benny ? I was lookin at them but wasn't too sure

I wouldn't recommend a gas less one pal if you haven't done much welding. With gas your flow of weld flows much better. As Benny said you will have a nightmare with gas less as they tend to stick and weld big dollop like bird shit mounds. Lol.

Stick to gas mate. Haha

Are the gas less ones not recommended benny ? I was lookin at them but wasn't too sure

We've got a welder set up for gas less here, it's for emergencies if we run out of gas, it's a 5 or 6 hundred quid welder so not a right budget one and every time someone has to use it it's a big joke and you usually end up with a plastic sea gull hovering around your head!!

As for cheap vans you can have this for £550! 1394686c52583a411b34c165cc7e85cd.jpg

Haha! Don't blame ya! If you buy a caddy try not to buy an sdi they're dog slow and make the same noise at putting a metal bucket on your head and hitting it with a hammer!!!

Lol it probably will be an sdi to be fair but I plan on dropping an 18t in it over time. If and when I get one I'm gonna drop it paint it and put some wheels on it first tho

Is that your handy work then cabbs?

Look Benny always has to like you post and set you off doesn't he!!! Hahahaha.

It's a short runner I made for Pete but he weren't that happy with it. Hahahaha

Was gonna see if you could fit some blue LEDs to it so it will light the bay up.... Lol