VR6 GOLF MK3 EXHAUST

I had a custom Longlife once, sounded immense and fitted perfectly with a lifetime warrenty. It was circa £300 though.

On my mk3 currently i run a Supersprint I got from on here. Just keep an eye on the forsale ads and ebay and you should pick a system up for circa £100.

As to which sound the best well thats all personel preference. :)

Your best bet would be to have a quick search online or eBay. Depending on your location you may have a company local to you where you can have a custom exhaust made. Otherwise you can try websites such as, awesome GTi, C&R enterprises.

Hope it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply

I had a custom Longlife once, sounded immense and fitted perfectly with a lifetime warrenty. It was circa £300 though.

On my mk3 currently i run a Supersprint I got from on here. Just keep an eye on the forsale ads and ebay and you should pick a system up for circa £100.

As to which sound the best well thats all personel preference. 

My limit is around the £100 mark as this is only a second car, Thanks I will keep an eye out

No one likes a show off cabbs! £80? I've got to stop my impulse buying! Do you need any more help with your led bulbs?

Hahahaha. Yes £80.00 mate. Think it was the first bargain I've ever had. Needed a good polish but came out nice and shiney. The misses goes mad when I'm on the web. I left a pad on the side last night with parts and prices to turbo my VR. I can't find that pad anywhere. Hahahaha.

And the led bulbs are sorted pal. Managed to get that bulb out of my headlight. I got some thinner ones pal. Lol

Hahahaha. Yes £80.00 mate. Think it was the first bargain I've ever had. Needed a good polish but came out nice and shiney. The misses goes mad when I'm on the web. I left a pad on the side last night with parts and prices to turbo my VR. I can't find that pad anywhere. Hahahaha.

And the led bulbs are sorted pal. Managed to get that bulb out of my headlight. I got some thinner ones pal. Lol

Oh come on cabbs, I don't want to balls up my own led's, need more practice on other people's lights first!..... Shame you got your pad confiscated!

• 3 weeks later...