I have 2 rotten front jacking points and sills. Went digging and found it all and glad I did.

There both 9 inches long and only maximum 1inch thick deep rot through rust patches.

Can anyone help me on how much it woll cost to sort this? And what methods? I can do the aftercare and strio down.

Very hard to put a price to rust repairs as you never know quite how bad it will be until you start cutting out metal, to do a proper job on a jacking point including the outer sill or section of it I'd think it'd be around the 8 hour mark labour wise plus panels materials etc. I would say to do a proper job (similar to what I did on mine) not just a lash up £300-£400 a side.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a very lucky boy. A friend of a friends misses can weld. And can get the metal. And will do it for free. Totally free not penny. So I saved 600 quid minimum. It's under the car and the trim. So it doesn't have to look amazing. She it's all systems go. HELL YEAH

That was a nice but of luck I'm fortunate myself that I have quite a few friends/contacts as I'm in the trade myself. My sills where done by a bloke who I know who restores classic cars think I paid £40 but I always end up giving him more to get a few drinks.