Club Event: GTI Festival (Club Display) - 05 Oct 2014 (Single Day Event)

Event Title: GTI Festival (Club Display)

Event Author: VR6Pete

Calendar: Club Events

Event Date: 05 Oct 2014 (Single Day Event)

header.jpg

The GTI Festival – Season Finale is for enthusiasts of all VAG marques, SEAT, Skoda, Audi and of course Volkswagen. Now the Volkswagen Group includes Lamborghini, Bentley and Bugatti too, but the closest we will probably come to seeing any of those will be Bentley rims shoehorned under late Golf arches!

The GTI Festival is a show where all VAG vehicles are welcome with open arms. All clubs are invited to display during the day, and after a very well received revamp of the show layout, the clubs area is now easily able to accommodate the 40+ clubs who regularly attend the event. If you want your club to be part of the show, you need to act fast. The earliest club bookings get pride of place, and we expect to see a huge number of clubs and registers represented.

price.jpg

The Santa Pod Quarter Mile

Only VAG vehicles are permitted on the hallowed Santa Pod quarter-mile at the GTI Festival, and as pioneered by NAS Events, your signing on fee is for the entire day, not just one or two runs. Awards on the track include quickest VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda, as well as a number of awards based on engine sizes. At Santa Pod, you are driving on a superb purpose built surface, and using world record standard calibrated timing. The Santa Pod marshalls and safety teams are the most practiced and efficient staff in Europe. Basically, you are getting the absolute best available when you sprint at the GTI Festival or GTI Spring Festival. Show & Shine

The GTI Festival Show & Shine has a massive number of awards including Best Audi, Best Skoda, Best SEAT, and Best VW, Best Engineering, Best Paint, Best Engine, Best Van and many more. There are also 'top twenty' trophies open to all marques.

We will be running a club display for as many cars as possible, so please let us know if you would like to take part in this season finale event! Lets wrap up 2014 with a bang!!

Click the below link to register for the GTI Festival (Club Display) event

View Event

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are my pics!

I'm ready Washed and gave engine bay a once over.

Ready!

Posted Images

Who's coming play? :)

I'm praying that my car is ready on time, I've missed the whole show season due to this resto I'll try and at least hit this one up. Also, it will be my first on the stand (if there's room).

I'm a definite maybe I'm afraid. This weekend I'll know if it'll be ready or not.

Hi mate count me in although my vr is not in show condition yet lol i shall still pop down hopefully along with a couple more vr6 owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry about that mate :) mines no where near show standard either, it's all about having a good day together as a club

If you have other mates interested then give them the link to this thread so they can put their names down too :)

Should be a good day! :D

Don't worry about that mate :) mines no where near show standard either, it's all about having a good day together as a club

If you have other mates interested then give them the link to this thread so they can put their names down too :)

Should be a good day! :D

No worries mate i will let them know and im deffo coming as i have booked a day off from work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk