• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes next year we are arranging a rolling road day, probably at stealth and a annual meet. So don't worry

oh yeah, she'll go bananas when the golf goes to have bodywork sorted! Still fortunately these things only cost about £200! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this poxy extension we're building my money is a bit tied up for the next couple of months, roll on getting it finished and getting some money back in my pocket to spend on the golf! Sent from my

• 1 month later...

My Golf has been on the rollers today, it is a 24 valve Mk4, it has had a simple bolt on turbo mod, no decomp plate and only running 7psi, it has stock injectors, fuel pressure reg bypass and intercooler, it has cost me very little to build and first run before the map delivered 254 hp and 250 lb/ft which isn't bad, after the map it should be better again.

Here she is with Wayne at the wheel doing his magic, I get the car back next week  

He does not do rolling road days, you will need to arrange your own elsewhere, I did ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who fancies it, the Astra Owners Network are having a Rolling Road Day at AMD Essex and have asked if any of you guys fancy it again.

A few of us went last time, so just let em know and i'll get your names added.

£35 for 2 runs with print out.

If there are more than 20 runners then AmD will put on a free BBQ too.

AmD Essex - Sunday 23rd November.

AmD Essex

Motherwell Way (Next to Ikea, behind B&Q)

West Thurrock

Grays

Essex

RM20 3LE

• 2 weeks later...

So is this an actual event? Sorry I must have missed the details? Could post it on our Facebook pages

Not really Pete, oc member iceman has tacked us essex boys onto the Astra owners club RR day at amd, iceman, Bennyk and myself turned up to the last one. mistline, we hope, is coming this time and if anyone else fancies it contact iceman, he'll book you to roll. It was a good crack last time with free teas and coffee and the amd boys are sound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk