Any bikers on here?

Got the bug to todo my bike test and get a bit of a run around.. never really rode a bike before so didn't want to just jump in for the test n fail miserably... anyone on here know if you can get learner lessons etc?

is the cbt hard? I'm quite good with picking new things up like driving diggers etc so I'm confident I'd pick the basics up in a day or 2...

any advice?

There a nice bit of kit, I spent about 3k on the engine. I should've turbo'd the dam thing instead.

My K5 just had a yoshimura can on it and it was quick enough. In fact I wasn't that keen on it, I didn't really like the power delivery. I done a fair bit to my fireblade like HRC cams polished and ported head full devil race system K&N filters and a power commander pc3 and I had It mapped on the rollers to suit all the upgrades and it was knocking out 165.8bhp at the rear wheel which I think works out to be about 185bhp at the crank. But the power delivery was so much better than my k5 thou and I just thought it handled better too

Yeah that looks a nice bit of kit buddy. I did take a CBR 1000 RR out test and really liked handled really well and pulled great, the showroom wasn't so keen on me popping it up in the back wheel for my test ride straight outside lol.

Yeah I'm not to sure on the K5 mine was a K8 so couldn't comment on its power delivery.