i no longer belong in this club!

x) thats a bit dam cheap!!!!!

mines not sold yet either :( think i'd be giving it away for much cheaper, but i may have to drop the price and spend less on my next one. a few people seem to be havng trouble shifting their cars at the mo.

all the best with your new motor - have you found a new one then?

i think the market is slow at the mo....though has to be said most people don't want red (the fools).

will pop in and out fairly regularly i think...haven't found a '2' yet, but will post up pics when i get one (and await an onslought of abuse! lol)

its barely gonna be touched pete...clear indicators and colour coding side trim is the only thing i'm doin to it....thats what i was after, a standard car that is fun in corners. its a tad slower in straight line than a vr6...but i don't care as 'fun is not a straight line' lol

i ve been out in an mr2 turbo and damn that thing was fast!! was great fun on bends, as it accelerated thru it came on boost and you end up going broadside thru the corner!

also what would a black standard L reg 3door vr6 be worth with 86k on the clock with full service history?