DanChave's MK3 Golf GTI 16V Turned VR6 OBD1 :)

Yeah I got a screen shot of it and a 'is this anything to do with you'

Listen him Ben with his attitude. Friends like that who needs bleeding enermies hey.

How I didn't laugh when he phoned me I don't know. Nearly blew my cover but threw a little brain ticker in....... I said "I bet that's Ben who's done this" followed by "I didn't know you add anything for sale on eBay pal". Lmao. That had his brain ticking and he was off to interrogate you. Hahahahhahaha.

Oh he soon came back once he'd done his detective work and his text started...

You little f@£ker. I'll have you for this. Lmao. He knew the game was on and we was 2-2. I'll still cautious pal as I know and you probably do that he may be brewing his next sick twist. I'm very alert and ready to go to war with my next if this happens. Hahahaha.

Bealieboy be good now. Let not do anything silly. I can feel it in the air. Lol

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I finally got the VR back together I gave it a good wash on Saturday, and have taken any opportunity to take it for a drive this weekend   Anyways, pics:   This happened Christmas Eve     So it

So, I picked these up at the SWDubs Mega Meet   Also I fitted my MK3.5 clocks, and got the fuel light working. Handy for a VR lol   I also found enough time to split down the BBS RX2's I picked up

Got the GTI in:     Engine and loom out and completely stripped:   Cleaned up!   Started refitting everything   Refurbed front subframe, wishbones and rear beam with polybushes, new bearings, tr

Sooo, if everything goes according to plan, I should have new bumpers and tailgate in the next week or so with some interior touches to come as well! The main question plaguing me at the moment though, is do I refurb the RX2 alloys I have for this and keep the arches unrolled, or do I paint up and fit my 16x8 and 9 inch splits and roll the arches..................!? The shells so solid, it would be a shame to ruin it, but am I kidding myself that MK3's may actually be worth something one day??

So, I picked these up at the SWDubs Mega Meet :)

DSC_0030_zpskslcozoz.jpg

Also I fitted my MK3.5 clocks, and got the fuel light working. Handy for a VR lol

DSC_0001_zpsfmguphi2.jpg

I also found enough time to split down the BBS RX2's I picked up with the rest of my Anniversary bits. They are ready to get acid dipped and polish the lips now!

DSC_0033_zpstv4iv2vp.jpg

DSC_0039_zpszbw7wrhr.jpg

And whilst I was having a day messing with the VR, I mocked up my Image splits face mounted to see how they fitted and weather I liked them like that.....

DSC_0040_zpsxajg9302.jpg

DSC_0043_zpsasygvbrw.jpg

DSC_0045_zpslf0llb4a.jpg

DSC_0046_zpsvlxqulgw.jpg

DSC_0044_zpsa0c6j5rb.jpg

DSC_0042_zpskfx5bzjj.jpg

DSC_0047_zpscn3gjwck.jpg

DSC_0041_zps2j34xca4.jpg

Really happy with the fitment, they are flush all round and face mounted they are 16x7.5 and 8.5 now just the choice of what colour to paint the centres!

I really need Air now lol, anyone want to swap a kit for a full ABF on twin weber 45 engine conversion??

So, picked up a few more bits for this, including replica ABT side skirts, stainless steel Dubpower exhaust manifold (to go with my already fitted Miltek decat and 2.5 inch Jetex exhaust system) and a pair of Hella Black rear lights :) STILL waiting on my new bumpers etc though :( also, I'm picking up a Mulberry Highline to break tomorrow, which should sort me out with the last few bits I need for the project!