will anyone swap me money for an itunes voucher?

I have an itunes voucher for £30 that came with an iphone, I would much rather have the ££.

Does anyone use itunes frequently who would use the money anyway? will you trade?

PS - I am an upstanding honest individual and hate people who are shady conning twats! The itunes voucher is legit, you can see it came on the 7th July. Some people on here also know where I live lol

itunes30_zpsfbfdbbb1.jpg

I'm not too interested in itunes luke, but i was having a gander at your site the other day, if you know of any i5/i7 laptops going reasonably give us a shout :)

Yea dave I saw you did thanks for that, if you give me an idea of spec you're after, if you want huge hard drive or big ram I'll take a look for you no probs

Yea dave I saw you did thanks for that, if you give me an idea of spec you're after, if you want huge hard drive or big ram I'll take a look for you no probs

Just need something to use when im not on the desktop, which i will get round to fixing at some point. Basically just the chassis with mobo and cpu. I will be putting a 4GB CF card in it for storage, cd drive preferred but not fussed. RAM, again not fussed 3GB+ will be useful as i may be using it to transcode a few films with.

You don't see a lot come up with that spec but you never know ;)