Hey Guys , well looks like my battery has died yet again. I am using the gsf Banner ones and this would be the second one i have used in 2 years , replaced 1 under warranty but now looks like that one has died

i hardly use the vento so it doesnt get a good time to charge up , went for a 30mile trip today to charge it up but that didnt work.

So i am going to get a better battery , was thinking bosch ones......What do you guys reckon

vento vr6 auto supercharged obd2

Thanks

ryan

I have a yuasa (think thats spelt right) from my 8v gti now its in my vr. Its been on and off for 3 weeks now. What i have learnt is that when you dont use the car for a week disconnect the battery to save it from killing it. It might not be right for you but thats what i have done with my mk4 1.8t other thing to take into mind is that most of these branded battery leaders have had a caee opened againg them for wrong advetising the battery power. They have been labeling more power than what the battery gives. Yuasa is the only one who got the closest power results.