Vw festival Harewood house Leeds

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch "VW Festival 2014 / Harewood House / Leeds / UK" on YouTube - VW Festival 2014 / Harewood House / Leeds / UK: http://youtu.be/wRt4Dr38ht4

just a few pics from the stand

Went over the mk2 with the machine and compound today and 2 coats of high gloss polish with a soft sponge head.. now it just needs waxing for the weekend my first ever vw show.. I'm well up for it..

Posted Images

I'd like a place ;)  can only do Sunday though, I have to work Saturday mornings

3 spaces left guys as PeteVRT and Reaperx have unfortunately had to pull out

Come on guys let's revive this show for VR6OC

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Right guys we have 1 space left on the stand if anyone else is interested

The list is

1. Daveyboy

2. Jaks14

3. ABVsean

4. Overboost

5. Lukey

6. Russvrt

7. Paular

8. Georgehull

9. vdubhead

10. paulshears

11. Mikewoot

Not long to go now guys remember that you have to pre book your tickets weather your camping or just there for the day to get access to the club stand

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Edited by daveyboy

Hi guys Iam going to this one I see the stand is full but if anyone drops out would like to be consided for reserve and will there be a stand at tatton park? Would like to do that too cheers

Alrigth Mike. Ive sorted some more spaces for the club stand so ive added your name to the list on the previous page.

y8equgez.jpgclub stand passes are here guys

Rite guys if your name is on the list I need you to PM me your address so I can send the club stand passes out to you. Please remember you need to prebook you tickets weather your there for the weekend or just the day this also applies for passengers too. All club stand passes must be displayed on your rear view mirror before you enter the show ground and all wrist bands must be worn too

Edited by daveyboy