PLEASE POST ALL CURRENT WEBSITE ISSUES HERE

One thing I've noticed is sometimes hen i've logged onto the website and i close the window down without logging off if I go back to www. vr6oc.com I find that i'm forced to try and log myself back in but it wont let me as it then sayd I'm already logged in

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I've noticed is sometimes hen i've logged onto the website and i close the window down without logging off if I go back to www. vr6oc.com I find that i'm forced to try and log myself back in but it wont let me as it then sayd I'm already logged in

I've noticed that also, I'm looking into it.

I think i've fixed this now, well at least it seems ok for me...

You will however have to remove all your cookies/temp inet files as I've changed the way cookies are handled.

Thanks,

Pete

• 1 month later...

Pete' date='

Site still crashes with server errors and requires me to hit re-load several times before the page actually loads.

Jules

[/quote']

me too - pages often require I try to open them twice before anything happens.

Seems generally a bit slow too.

Pete' date='

Site still crashes with server errors and requires me to hit re-load several times before the page actually loads.

Jules

[/quote']

You always come on when there are problems lol!

I'm aware of an issue thats having a large impact on the website, I'm still trying to resolve this.

I'll keep you updated.

Pete

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

When moving from page to page on here, the page appears to be fully loaded, but the page is locked? no buttons can be clicked and scroll bar doesn't work until the page flickers (3-5 seconds maybe) then the page works as it should. It is only this site I get this on... Is it just me getting this?

bb connection btw.

ok this isn`t really a problem more somethin i`ve noticed, now is it just me or are we now according to this site in april 06!! check when the time, date etc when this post was made!! is it just my computer or is there somethin u?

The site is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really slow