can you take a look at my business website, see what you think?

If you could take a few minutes to take a look at the website ive created for my business i would really appreciate it, Im wanting to see what improvements people would suggest to make it a better site and as easy as possible for people to use.

Its a responsive site so has a mobile optimised version aswell as desktop.

the site is www.bitpc.co.uk

thanks

Edited by Lukey.

Looks good on the mobile site. Clean simple and to the point. If you havent done already, look into google adwords, i get so many bookings from that system. Definitely an idea for a competitive industry your in.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Im in the process of sorting out google adwords and getting myself on the google pin map for my area, waiting for bloody google to send me this activation code that they wont let me proceed further until i receive.

This is aimed both at local business customers and public, I have tried to keep the language in the current style of being informal but professional too.

So i like this, however...

Please note this is taken/given as a constructive comment..

It is not a "Slick" as it could be.  By that i mean the functionality is fine but you need to remember the marketing aspects of your world.  by that i mean where is the imagery and items look that draws the (potential) client in to the.... i cant do without this... aspect.  Now i realise a lot of people will be going harsh/blah/etc... but my point is valid.  the first impression is everything!  Look how many cars look good but are pants.  people buy them still!!!

You need to have some thing to lift it from just data input/download for the people that pop on.  Remember people decide in their first 30 seconds... Science out there to prove it not just my word.

I know when i look at sites if the site is "professional & Slick" you are more inclined to think the people behind it are.. and will make the call at least.

So i respectfully suggest that something to lift it and make it a little more Light (not just the blue colour) would benefit your initial contact response.

I hope it helps you.

R

Thanks, and I do agree somewhat, I have been thinking of something to do with the home page as that is first contact, or second if from a flyer etc.

I've studied many sites for IT services companies (not talking Microsoft or government level here) and most either don't have pictures at all or they are poor quality pictures, usually of their shop painted bright yellow or some other offensive colour and tacky wordart dropped on top of it in paint.

So I have given the images that are there quite some thought, I actually made pretty much all of the imagery myself to have some kind of theme throughout.

This is the kind of feedback I want though, an any suggestions as to how I can give the home page more of a 'hook'. The home page is to a point right now where I am not sure what to include to make it better, I didn't want to just put something on there of a girl at a desk smiling like some I've seen and want to keep the clean, simple but informative theme.