Hi everybody, I have been lurking about on here since September that is when I bought my first vr6. It's dragon green with 142000 on the clock, an old lady had owned it for the past 16 years with vw service history up to 10000. This is it when I first bought.post-93310-13960416893_thumb.jpg

Since then I've had the bonnet painted, new wheel bearing front and back and new starter motor.

I've bought the car as a hobby, something to tinker about with in the garage. I work long hours and spend time with the family at weekend. I really enjoy spending a few hours a night playing about with it. So I thought it was about Time I started a build thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took a while but happy with the finished project. Found a thread on here witch gave me loads of tips on how to do the bodywork. Well worth paying the membership fee!!!! Got loads of confidence to do

Got some new wheels of bealieboy as well!!! Badly need some coilovers tho!!lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I lowered the suspension a bit more and got some new wheels

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi guys bit of an up date, haven't been on for a while, just finish painting the front grill and bumper. I think I'am finally get the hang of this spraying lark. Took a couple of goes but get there in the endpost-93310-141789719992_thumb.jpg

New badgers, fogs and reflects. Well happy with finish project

Yeh they hide the rust!!! Lol. That's a job I'll have to do soon!! Take them off and see what the paint work is like!!! Opening a can of worms springs to mind

Your a brave man lol, that said you might be lucky, Mine wasn't too bad when I ditched the arches. Often thought about refitting a set though.

• 2 weeks later...