• 9 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

..got to love a women behind a dub especially a VRT

I'm affraid that driving vr6 got nothing common with the sex of an owner it's more about personality Vr6s are for the brave people! Amen!!!!

yeah mate the life feels so unfair when vr6 just kicked your ass and you'd discovered it was women driver in it   and it's quite unfair too when you see a good driver on the race track and a few minut

Posted Images

Ladies drive/own vr6... yes we are here  :)  some of us might run away after reading comments from this topic :P

bought my rado half a year ago and it's my daily! What's more the previous owner was a women too. Belive me or not but she was in her 60s/early 70s! Next month i'm taking him arround the ring and Castle Combe.

Yeah, blonde hair and horns on their helmets! Can't beat a good Viking woman, thrash you down the drag strip and arm wrestle you when you get to the pub! Perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blonde hair  - checked

helmet - checked

horns - eeer invisible :P

trash the men down the drag strip - checked

arm wrestle - if taekwondo sparring count then checked ;)

does it means i'm a Viking women? :D

Ladies drive/own vr6... yes we are here  :)  some of us might run away after reading comments from this topic :P

bought my rado half a year ago and it's my daily! What's more the previous owner was a women too. Belive me or not but she was in her 60s/early 70s! Next month i'm taking him arround the ring and Castle Combe.

Blonde hair  - checked

helmet - checked

bealie boy that was ace ha ha ha cant stop laughing here sorry if i have upset you but its very rear for a woman to own one  :D  :D  :)

Ladies drive/own vr6... yes we are here :) some of us might run away after reading comments from this topic :P

bought my rado half a year ago and it's my daily! What's more the previous owner was a women too. Belive me or not but she was in her 60s/early 70s! Next month i'm taking him arround the ring and Castle Combe.

Blonde hair - checked

helmet - checked

You are indeed a Viking lady and I shall now call you helga!

Lol I own a mini coupe John Cooper works too!!!!! An awesome handling powerful car!!!

Also a slammed passat estate and a very scene 6n2 polo!!

So where does that put me now????

Don't know but Wish I was a penny behind you though lol

I'm stuck with a 24v mk3 and a zafira that I still have not picked up yet

Had a cooper s for a few weeks didn't really do it for me at all wasn't raw enough

Lol

The coupe works is an animal, always need two hands on wheel!!!!! This is my first turbo mini though always had charged ones, wish they had done that with this one!

But I am a dubber through and through , even got the tattoos to prove it lol

ladies dont get uptite. its just that you dont see alot of woman driving such quality cars they usually drive minis or fiat 500 ;) its like men dressing up as woman you dont see it offen but when you do it just doesnt look right

yeah mate the life feels so unfair when vr6 just kicked your ass and you'd discovered it was women driver in it :P 

and it's quite unfair too when you see a good driver on the race track and a few minutes later you discover it's a girl! lol

especially if you don't feel enough brave to take your own car for a session round (true story! :D  )

I'm affraid that driving vr6 got nothing common with the sex of an owner it's more about personality B) Vr6s are for the brave people!

The wife owns the corrado . She has owned 2 vr6 golfs a mk3 8v and another mk3 8 v colour concept . In black . She loves vw.s she also use to drive my evo 8 my blob Sti . My type r subaru . Also my spec c . Yes she's a petrol head . She won't drive my Clio track car . As it's a bit bonkers for her and rattles your fillings