Hi Guys,

I'm having trouble starting my VR6. It started and ran the other day but then dies about 5 mins later. Ever since it cranks but won't fire. I have replaced the cam sensor and crank sensor. 

I can't seem to read any faults on it as VAG Com wont pick it up and a snap on diagnostics machine failed to get any response from it. 

The previous owner had an issue with an after market immobilizer which he botched up and removed and then installed a push start button. Its never been to much of a problem to be honest. I looked at the fuse box today, (none of which are blown) but the wiring is an absolute mess!! 

I am OK at electrical stuff, but is it a big job removing the fuse box entirely from the car and tidying up the mess which has been left and then putting everything back together again? 

One thing I did notice when I was looking behind the fuse box, was that out of fuse no:15 there appears to be nothing attached which I thought was quite worrying as it is for the engine electronics?! Could this be why there is no signal from the OBD port in the car?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :-)