Make sure the reflectors are in the right side as they are sided. It looks like the clips on the indicator are not holding it in place properly

I made sure they are on the right side, they have L and R on them. Just didn't fit too well with the fogs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Or get some smoked film for your crystal one piece, be cheaper than buying more indicators. Something's not clipping in right, think I may have had this problem before and got a thin screwdriver to help pursued the clip to settle in the right spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look like they fit fine to be honest, they never seem to sit perfect any way, e8e2ybas.jpg

here's a pic of mine and it's all oem, excuse the hazy indicators and reflectors but haven't bothered to sort them out as I'm planning on doing something with them too, just not 100% which idea yet. Looks like they sent you clear indicators/reflectors from the pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the rottie! Might get ours to pose in front of the VR

Sorry for going off subject. Mine in the vento are inpro with the long indicators and fitted really well

Are they the original fogs? The aftermarket indicators don't fit well with the original fogs... well that's what's happening with me anyway.

Are they the original fogs? The aftermarket indicators don't fit well with the original fogs... well that's what's happening with me anyway.

No, they look and fit as well as the originals but they don't have the round lamp inside like the originals

So I think I found out why the reflectors weren't fitting correctly. Apparently the fogs should have some bit to clip onto but these didn't. tugysete.jpg

Used a cable tie round the back to hold on the right side. Left side clipped in a bit better but still not good enough for me. I'll get a pic but it started snowing... I love Scotland.