Bought some smoked indicators and reflectors off of eBay and man was I disappointed. Very cheaply made and they didn't sit perfect. 

Anyone know of any that aren't so bad and sit correctly? I just got the original fog lights and put yellow film over them to make them look like the rare yellow ones that you get. Looking nice but now need indicators.

I was reading that some people have put the indicators in with their Mk4 style headlights. To those who have, is it pretty straight forward to do and what did you replace the indicators on the bumper with?

I've looked around the forum and found some topics on indicators but they were over a year old so I thought that things might have changed since then hence this new topic.

Thanks in advance guys :)

I want to keep the fogs, just either get good replacement indicators or add indicators into the headlights.

Changing the grills back to standard too, last owner decided to add LED strips to them which no longer work.

EDIT: Wow, image is huge. Haha. Also forgive the mess, was planning to wash the car but the rain wouldn't stop.

n4qeFn9.jpg

Edited by OurVR6

They look like they fit fine to be honest, they never seem to sit perfect any way, e8e2ybas.jpg

here's a pic of mine and it's all oem, excuse the hazy indicators and reflectors but haven't bothered to sort them out as I'm planning on doing something with them too, just not 100% which idea yet. Looks like they sent you clear indicators/reflectors from the pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's black so what about smoked anni style indicators and colour code the middle reflectors?

I have the smoked indicators and reflectors, these ones

$_12.JPG

Put them on and ended up taking them off. Felt as though they were going to fall off as I drove off.

Did you put the smoked ones in mate? The fogs have came out good too B)

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Yeah put the smoked ones in bit then took them out, didn't like how they sat, not smooth, stuck out a bit. :D Thanks again man for the film :)

They are looking good.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'd try and get the one piece smoked crystal ones mate. Smoked looks good on a black car Imo. Fogs look good tho ;)

Smoked ones like the ones that are in?

Fogs have a few air bubbles but you can't notice them unless you inspect them properly. At a distance they look good ;)

You know the crystal clear ones you have? Well you can get smoked ones the same. Then it would save the tow cover popping out

The ones I have weren't sitting right from the start. Now they are worse. If I got the same ones but black, it would happen again :/

I like this yellow fog-lamp thing, what's that yellow film called? Yeah the clips on my tow eye blank are a bit rubbish and so was the fit until I bent the clips a bit. Took several goes till I was happy with how they looked and have not adjusted since. Hope you can get yours to fit properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk