VERY, VERY P*SSED OFF!!!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7974770632&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

6 watchers so far. Just had someone with a VR6 ask about them, so i told him the truth- they are shit.... Shame Mr Shaun 'feltcher' Edmunds didnt feel obliged to be so honest. oh well... Where are the chavs when you need them????

OMG they're shit! :0

I can't believe that someone can do this to anyone full stop, fellow club member or not. Best of luck with the auction Warren, i must admit to being a watcher now too, just for the shear amusment of what they will sell for.

So glad i didn't say yes to that swap now! ;)

Thats realy shit Warren feel for you buddy ~:( . At least the rest of us members are nothing like that.

Can't the club make the classfides section a Premium Member section only. It pisses me off when people sign-up on here and the first few post start in the for sale section.

I know we don't no all the members personally but at least when we post in the forums we have an idea what other members are like. And also that we have one thing in common and thats were mad about our VR's

Sorry to hear that Warren, some people have no morals. Better make sure whoever buys them off ebay knows what thet're getting too!

It's maybe counter-productive making the classifieds members only as you'll limit the number of people seeing the ads. Another forum that I'm a member of has a 'trusted traders' thread, where people PM the site admin with names of people known to be trustworthy and they keep a tally of scores. Might be worthwhile?

[ Edited Mon May 16 2005, 12:50PM ]

The trouble is the chavs all drive Shitrons and Poxhalls.

Why don't you pull the rings out of the lamps, sell the lamps as standard ones, then sell the rings separately as "universal fit"?

I reckon you'd get more money this way.

yeah good idea that nick, didnt think about it that way.... Ill see how it goes - if i get no takers then ill probably do that....

Thanks all for the general advice and support- i feel like ive been raped or something! lol

Ah well, we learn by our mistakes....... :-(

great idea pete. if any one is selling any vr goodies or cars on here should be a member like some one said have 50+ or be a premium member and sell at good prices and good quality if not sell it on ebay

like some said were on this forum because we love the vr and we are here to help anybody with a vr with probs or imfo

tinny22

Warren, really gutted for you m8, feel effin pissed off myself. Gonna be lazy and ask, did u say that you saw the picture before you bought them? I mean, not being funny, but they in no way resemble any angel eyes i've seen. Take it as experience m8, and always remeber that what goes round comes round and he'll get what he deserves soon enuff. If i hear of any out here, i'll let u know m8. ;)