Vr6 Mulberry semi project

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As she stands now Bit of a clean up today, 1 layer of poorboys black hole glaze followed by a layer of poorboys nattys blue paste wax. Love poorboys stuff. Tiny engine bay dress up with Autoglym bumpe

Right, so im going to start a mini ongoing progress thread for my newly aquired (2 days) mulberry highline vr6.   Specs are   2.8 vr6 2 owners 2 keys!!! all electrics work perfectly 1 speck of rust bu

update...after saying i was going to leave it for the weekend   black hammerite smooth on the metal parts after a wire brush to remove the flaky rust but leave a surface to bond to.   on the inner pl

Posted Images

Did a bit more interior stuff today, carpet washed the floor with my bissell cleaner to decent effect, plenty of crap came out anyway which is a good sign.

Then decided to attack the mulberry leathers. I had a pot of furniture clinic leather treatment in black so I thought give it a whirl....now you can get this in mulberry but the black worked amazing to slightly darken the mulberry into a new looking finish....good result I think. Just go steady with the quantity of black and this is the resultme7emahe.jpg

tunuzaqe.jpg

u2yga5us.jpg

ny8uny2y.jpg

Bit of a 50/50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by jamesw6810

As she stands now

Bit of a clean up today, 1 layer of poorboys black hole glaze followed by a layer of poorboys nattys blue paste wax. Love poorboys stuff. Tiny engine bay dress up with Autoglym bumper shine and a couple of passes on the manifold with the britemax twins again. Happy with that now.;)qynazugu.jpg

e8etasat.jpg

ymu8e7y2.jpg

syhyju6y.jpg

ugety4ut.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man thats unfortunate, has to be one of the nicest original paint mulberrys ive seen so hopefully you get lots for it. It really is nice, looks like youve baby oiled it, love slick shine like that.

Edited by Lukey.
  • 2 weeks later...