Club Event: VWNW - Tatton Park - 03 Aug 2014 (Single Day Event)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracking day guys. 5/6 turned up so not too bad. Weather was great and lots of lovely cars and things to do.

Event Title: VWNW - Tatton Park Event Author: VR6Pete Calendar: Club Events Event Date: 03 Aug 2014 (Single Day Event) Location: Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN http://youtu.be/Kp8c7uH9ye

My pass here eesee you all soon anyone taking a gazebo will bring one for us all to chill in ?

Posted Images

Club passes have arrived - can you please PM me your address so I can get these out.

You need to be 200% that you are attending as I wont be able to re-allocate the passes to another person.

If you have pre-booked tickets please let me know.

No pass = no entry to the club stand by the event organizers.

Thanks.

What time we meeting boss? :-)

9am on the stand mate :)

I'll be posting out passes this weekend....

I have 2 passes left that Id need to send out on monday if people are interested as I am on holiday until Saturday !

come on guys - lets have a full stand :D

As long as you dont mind a mystic with rotton sills........ I dont mind putting mine on the stand

Its not about how mint your car is mate. It's about representing your club pal and getting to meet members.

It's all new to me pal but I'm looking forward to it now.

Its not about how mint your car is mate. It's about representing your club pal and getting to meet members.

It's all new to me pal but I'm looking forward to it now.

Exactly :) just about a bunch of like minded folk getting together

Club Chairman

I just need one more name here guys, if you want to join us and support the club please PM me your address ASAP I'm in wales on holiday with the last pass ready to post out first class post.

It's a great day out for all the family, I'm even bringing my 4 month old puppy

So come on guys let's make this a great day for the club!

Come on guys let's have a full stand at tatton park. It's only a couple of days away now. All us guys put ourselves out to organise shows for our club and it'd be great if we could get full stands as it makes it all worth while for us

Edited by daveyboy