Will this battery be o.k?

Hi.

So after installing a Turbo and having the battery relocated to the boot I am loosing my dash guages when the car is running which I think is a earth issue from relocation.

As im now fed up im going to put everything back up front but need to use a battery as small as possible to fit upfront with all the Turbo pipes etc but powerfull enough.

Racing battery as sold by DeamonTweaks...

edeberes.jpg6etubude.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you use a thick enough wire and a good junction box up front mate as I've relocated batterys in 2 of my cars and never had any problems. I just went to the scrapyard and found a bmw and took the whole battery wire and junction box out and it works spot on. The wire is really thick about 13mm so there is no power loss

Did you use a thick enough wire and a good junction box up front mate as I've relocated batterys in 2 of my cars and never had any problems. I just went to the scrapyard and found a bmw and took the whole battery wire and junction box out and it works spot on. The wire is really thick about 13mm so there is no power loss

Well i had it done...but not sure on the junction box if honest,dont look that great. Ill take a pic later of it.

I bought BMW cable anyway and that is being used. Only the pos though.

So I just checked where the earth frol battery was located and he ran it to the body just infront of the back seats...so I took it off and mounted it to where it is now in the pic to see if that will make a difference but it doesnt... Will the lenght of the negative cable affect it as it is a bit long...

At the back...

yquzedyr.jpg

Block at front...

putajyje.jpg