We aim to get your membership pack to your door within 14 days, however sometimes things happen outside of our control which may mean you have not received your membership pack.

If you have not received your membership pack within 14 days then read on.

Who is the membership secretary?

Our lovely membership secretary is @hvr6 who kindly dedicates her own time helping the club by putting together and posting out membership packs on behalf of the club.

helen1.jpg

Please be aware that sometimes we do have holidays, and things will pop up in personal lives from time to time that may prevent membership packs being posted out, however we try our best to let our members know of any delay in posting out the membership packs.

What do I do if I have not received my membership pack?

If you have not received your membership pack, please get in contact with the club by opening a support request with the team.

You can do this by navigating to;

The VR6 Owners Club → Client Area → Support → New Request

Or

About → Contact The Club and select "Club Memberships" from the Department drop down menu.

Or by clicking this link and selecting "Club Memberships" from the Department drop down menu.

Please provide as much information as possible and we will be in touch as soon as we possibly can.

Thanks.

The VR6 Owners Club

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi mate!

My fault on membership packs, I only sent on all the emails to Helen for the last batch very recently so hopefully you will get it soon (I will drop her a message to check!)

club shop stock comes from a different UK location so will be have to be sent separately, but I will make sure both get to you soooon mate!  

Thanks for the support :)

Pete

Hi mate!

My fault on membership packs, I only sent on all the emails to Helen for the last batch very recently so hopefully you will get it soon (I will drop her a message to check!)

club shop stock comes from a different UK location so will be have to be sent separately, but I will make sure both get to you soooon mate!

Thanks for the support :)

Pete

No problem thanks Pete
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

I paid my membership back in July and have still yet to receive my member pack? I've tried using the forum help area and sent two emails via that with no reply any ideas?

Thanks

hi Martin.

I did pass on your message to our membership secretary hvr6 who assures me a new membership pack has been posted to the address your PayPal account has associated with it.

It was sent in July however must have got lost in the post.

Hopefully you guys have now received your member packs. If not please let us know :-)

Guys I have a very flexible job, if I can help with the club with member packs then I will help because it's a little bit disheartening when your waiting almost 5 month to be welcome with the pack considering the PayPal transaction is instantaneous.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I signed up a while back and didn't get a sticker as yet?

Thanks,

J

Inbox me your name and address pal and I'll get one sent out to you.

Anybody else waiting on membership pack then you should receive it after the weekend.

Sorry for the delay. We was waiting for a supply of stickers.

Thanks