Right im not one for putting photos up of my car but seen as its all vr's on here why not

iv had the car for 8 month now and it was in a bit of a bad way and the last owner was given gift voucher for halfords.IMG_20130428_1850491_zps2d25b96f.jpg

only payed £410 tax and tested But clutch was just about gone and 90miles away from home the bloody exhurst fell off

so order was placed for new clutch cat back powerflow exhurst and a vr splitter

Not happy there i was on the hunt for new wheels found a set of 16" merc 8 holes with h/r adapters so got them fitted

Picture015_zpsda67302a.jpg

Picture023_zps6cc1efc9.jpg

parts sat waiting to be fitted are light smoke rear lights hella twin head lights smoke lights for front bumper

its just the start of things to come and when i get time rest of the bits will be fitted

hope you like

Edited by deanrw
  • 2 weeks later...
its going to be to small with 2 kids and one on the way and al have to much to pay to keep 1 van and 2 cars on the road so its going to make way for a passat 4motion

My daily car is a 3 door punto and I've got 2 kids, had it for 5 years now and don't believe it to be too small so the golf will be fine, but suppose a passat 4 mo is still "keeping it in the family" as they say :)

Club Chairman