VR6Pete

Are you a lurker?

Hey all, Fritz here from the lovely Bay Area, California. Long time VW enthusiast, short time lurker of vr6oc since I've just purchased my first VR6 a couple of months ago.

Had a 2006 GTI for a couple of years, problems made me skip out on it and now my dad has it full time and is putting the money into it.

The new baby is a 2008 R32, only 77k miles on it! My current project, and the whole reason I'm posting here. :P Check out my signature (soon) for a link to my project/assist thread. I need info on a slightly...different power route than most.

Mom's new MK7 GTI-PE is a fun little look into large turbo application, and the cherry on top of this fun family of VWs.

22070098_132078540776587_105705108716650

I think I've been a lurked since about 2013? Anyway, when I figure out how to do a thread post/feed, I will get some pics up,  and I also have a few questions to ask about a couple things I've been thinking about on my mk3.

Instagram profile is - ajimmyb88 

As I don't have Facebook and never used Twitter since I joined it, take a mooch through it, back to the mk3 relayed pics , and lets chat about stuff . ?