Are you a lurker?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi my names Dave and I'm a pervert........... Oh shit wrong site lol Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Hi, just not long signed up to the forum so I'm not a lurker yet haha, I do tend to be on forums though! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and here are a few pictures of my car! Sent from my GT-I93

Are you a long time reader, or what is known as a lurker? Why not say hello, introduce yourself and perhaps post some photos of your car? We don't bite, and are a friendly bunch as you probably alr

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there guys,

another Dave here

very long time lurker here i signed up in 2009 when i bought my vr6 mulberry highline but never got round to posting :(

Some of you  may have seen my car at vwnw tatton park on the concours mk3 stand

I will have the car back on the road next week and cant wait to hear the roar of the vr engine again :wub:

I dont have any pics to hand but I promise i will post some pics next week after ive given it a clean as its a bit dusty due to sitting around for a year

Thank you!!

i cant wait to get a cold air and a new exhaust system put on her!!!

do you have any options that i should look at?

cheers

For exhausts? hmm lots of choices ln the past I've had miltek. Have a dub power on at the moment.

Hi, 

I'm Stuart and I'm a mild lurker...

I guess you could say I am a Golf enthusiast.. I now currently own 3 :lol:

I originally started 5 years ago with a 1986 mk2 small bumper GTI, which I got as a 'project car' off my mate. Due to living in Bristol most of the year (I'm originally from Northern Ireland) it has taken its sweet time and is now a shell being worked on. 6 months after buying the mk2 I got a 25th Anniversary which has been my daily for nearly 5 years.

With living in Bristol for the last few years, with only on-street parking, people have stolen parts off the Anni and marked it through parking so I had enough and took it back home last month to garage it. While I was home I bought my friends 1997 mk3 VR6 Golf to use as a run around until I can afford to do the other 2 and then steal the VR6 engine for the mk2!

mk2%20spit.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg

fe99371e-e141-43fb-8d88-ba99649ee48f.jpg

I'm sure I will be on here for many years to come.. :D

Hi, 

I'm Stuart and I'm a mild lurker...

I guess you could say I am a Golf enthusiast.. I now currently own 3 :lol:

I originally started 5 years ago with a 1986 mk2 small bumper GTI, which I got as a 'project car' off my mate. Due to living in Bristol most of the year (I'm originally from Northern Ireland) it has taken its sweet time and is now a shell being worked on. 6 months after buying the mk2 I got a 25th Anniversary which has been my daily for nearly 5 years.

With living in Bristol for the last few years, with only on-street parking, people have stolen parts off the Anni and marked it through parking so I had enough and took it back home last month to garage it. While I was home I bought my friends 1997 mk3 VR6 Golf to use as a run around until I can afford to do the other 2 and then steal the VR6 engine for the mk2!

mk2%20spit.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg

fe99371e-e141-43fb-8d88-ba99649ee48f.jpg

I'm sure I will be on here for many years to come.. 

That looks a clean vr, in the best colour too!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys my names matt been using this site for some many helpful bits over the years time to join up and say hello / help 

i currently drive a 2012 caddy maxi kombi disprelaty trying to make it look interesting and different but unfortunately she's the work horse so can't be off the road 

also running a mk5 golf just as the wifes daily 

and then hidden away possible a little to well is a corrado shell was a g60 but have a golf mk3 vr6 currently in so many bits to go in her just don't know how far to take the engine will she's out its the toss up between getting it in and doing the world to it 

I'm currently thinking of turboing everyone love a turbo but really need to crack on 

any adivce on compression ratios and forged vs stranded much welcomed 

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...