Which shows for 2014?

We do our usual shows throughout the like

GTI festival, ultimate dubs, spring festival, inters, Tatton park etc...

But just wondering what shows people would like the VR6OC to attend in 2014?

Are there any in particular that you would like to support the club by representing the club?

Cheers

Pete

Club Chairman

A trip to ireland would actually be awesome. Never been there myself but here the people welcome everyone and are very friendly.

Would also like to see some more on the continent. Perhaps MIVW ? Worthesee ?

I see there are already plans for a Worthesee trip :D

Edited by Earwig

I was at Leeds harewood this year was a good show. Also there is one next summer starting in Pickering the vw gathering I think it's called.

I was there on my local club stand this year. But it would be good to have the VR6OC stand there :)

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Mine just made it to the show (water pump packed in day before) so left it in car park in a sorry state. It's locked up in garage now getting a bit of tlc hopefully have it all finished for next year. I would be up for a vr6oc if the car is up to standard when I'm done with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how about CPOP cholmondeley pageant of power 13th-15th june went to this a few years ago it was awesome loads of club stands displays and shows from helicopters planes speed boats in the lake tanks bikes cars even the fastest jcb digger i have ever seen loads there