Old games consoles

40? Try 60 quid for the latest generation consoles in Game! Certainly is expensive!

Club Chairman

£60 for a game!! Yeah l will stick to my PC cheers lol and l can upgrade it when/if l choose (not that l need to :P )  ;)

I have a PS3 but the laser died about 5 years ago and never bothered to sort it, so now it just gets used for streaming to the TV lol oh and this whole DLC thing p*sses me off, what happened to the good old days when if something new came out for a game it was an update not a cash grab!?

I was in 2 minds about getting Xbox one or ps4 but forza has blown it for me with its push to get you spend real money on car !Sony will be taking my money this time !Club Chairman

GT6 has apparently done the same thing, I'm steering clear of all, greedy twats.

I was literally looking for places that had GT6, I went down to asda this lunchtime and they had none, after reading reports on the game off the Internet looks like it was a blessing that I couldn't buy it. What happened Kaz!? You used to be cool, you've changed man.