Anyone want to help me fit my Turbo? :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats a relief,thought It was just me! Lol! Ya im going to have to do that I think Lukey. Turbo fitted now,just waiting for smalll bits to arrive,almost there! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best way dude, get stuck in, scuff your knuckles, lie to the wife and step back and admire your work. Then get someone to do it properly Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi Chaps, Fetching my Turbo bits tomorrow so im a bit like a exited child on Xmas morning! Is there anyone in the South (South London) that wants to help me fit it? Or actually ill help u as i haven

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

What's the progress on this? U manage to finish it?

Hi mate, Ya its done. Havent driven her yet as rad sprung a leak and fuel rail bleeder screw so putting on new ones tomorrow then its test drive time! :) Starts and sounds lovely though! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...
Good Work! I'm nearby in the Croydon area and my VRT will hopefully be done in a couple of weeks. I cheated though and got a Stealth kit :) Interested to hear how you get on!

Thats cool mate,ya just around the corner. Well I just went down this route as it saved me a good few ££ but having it profesionally installed you have some piece of mind its installed o.k.

This was my first attempt so hope it holds! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What dash issues are you having?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Loosing all guages when car is running. Dash works perfect but just the guages that dont work when car is running.

Battery was relocated to the boot so im guessing its that but ive moved the earthing points thinking it might be that but still no luck! :(

This is what the dude used...

Block up front...

nubena9u.jpg

In boot...negative was mounted somewhere else but I moved it there to see if it will make a difference so the neg wire is a bit long as u can see

e7y4y3eh.jpg

An intermittent fault? Checked all wires e.t.c?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Not intermittent,when ignition is on,the guages move i.e fuel guage etc but as soon as I start her then I loose them all...all lights etc work but no "needles" if that makes sense.

Not intermittent,when ignition is on,the guages move i.e fuel guage etc but as soon as I start her then I loose them all...all lights etc work but no "needles" if that makes sense.

Check your earth points on the engine they should by the cylinder head top right hand side.

Check your earth points on the engine they should by the cylinder head top right hand side.

O.k ill give that a go,thanks!

Could u give me like a basic route dor all the wires etc...i.e. Where from and to the wires should go when the battery is relocated just so I can double check them?