Anyone want to help me fit my Turbo? :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats a relief,thought It was just me! Lol! Ya im going to have to do that I think Lukey. Turbo fitted now,just waiting for smalll bits to arrive,almost there! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best way dude, get stuck in, scuff your knuckles, lie to the wife and step back and admire your work. Then get someone to do it properly Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi Chaps, Fetching my Turbo bits tomorrow so im a bit like a exited child on Xmas morning! Is there anyone in the South (South London) that wants to help me fit it? Or actually ill help u as i haven

Posted Images

And she has arrived! :)

uvedy8yv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry to hijack but how dose this short runner look and do you no how they perform i was looking at getting one but when i reviewed it on vwvortex people said it was a down grade as it was too small??

is that just a load of bull?

iv been looking at this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200917860199?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

sorry to hijack but how dose this short runner look and do you no how they perform i was looking at getting one but when i reviewed it on vwvortex people said it was a down grade as it was too small??

is that just a load of bull?

iv been looking at this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200917860199?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Hi mate.

I cant see any issues but ill soon find out! :) I think it will be fine! I think 20vtvw on here is running the same one so might be worth asking him. :)

The shortrunner itself looks fine...and for the price I think its good value.

Oh just up the road from me then I'm from Croydon also got a VRT in the works should be done mid jan just waiting for my ecu to come back from united, I've got about 8 vr6 turbos around me I think we should all meet up when everyone's up and running and do a rolling road day or a rwyb at pod.. You got any pics of your car as I may have seen it floating about?

Oh just up the road from me then I'm from Croydon also got a VRT in the works should be done mid jan just waiting for my ecu to come back from united, I've got about 8 vr6 turbos around me I think we should all meet up when everyone's up and running and do a rolling road day or a rwyb at pod.. You got any pics of your car as I may have seen it floating about?

Ah thats cool! Yes def sounds like a plan! Let me know when your VRT is done!

So she started! :)

Had a tiny fuel leak from one injector,think that is now sorted. Then a leak from the screw in the fuel rail...only just temp fixed that...any idea as to where to get one of those screws? Think the washer has gone.

As she stands now....

3e9u4ape.jpg

Ill get a vid up if her running soon...cant seem to do it via tapatalk...