Club Event: Ultimate Dubs 2014 - 09 Mar 2014 (Single Day Event)

Event Title: Ultimate Dubs 2014

Event Author: VR6Pete

Calendar: Club Events

Event Date: 09 Mar 2014 (Single Day Event)

udlogo.gif

Location: The International Centre Telford, St Quentin Gate, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4JH

Ultimate Dubs, the UK's largest Indoor VAG enthusiast's event, which each year brings together the Ultimate VW, Audi, Seat & Skoda Show Cars from all over Europe and all under one roof at the Telford International Centre, UK (Nr. Birmingham) The Show to be held on Sunday 9th March 2014 is supported by Local, National and European advertising to bring together the best show cars, clubs and associated companies for everyone to enjoy, plus with thousands of visitors from across the UK, Europe and beyond this is one not to miss.

NEW for 2014

Ultimate Dubs 2014 will now also be open to the Public from 5pm - 9pm on the Saturday evening as well as the Sunday from 9am - 4.30pm.

This will bring a great twist to the event and will include more attractions and visitors. Further details will be announced soon.

What's happening?

Show 'n' Shine

Trade Stands

Club Displays

Indoor Show

As usual, we will have a selection of the best from the club as voted by the VR6OC team, however it would be good to all meet up at the event for a catch up at our club display!

If you are attending the event, please RSVP using the link.

Please visit the our UD Facebook Page for all the latest news, plus be in with a chance to win loads of stuff from ourselves and our sponsors in competitions leading up to the show.

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateDubsUK

Click the below link to register for the Ultimate Dubs 2014 event

View Event

• 1 month later...

I'm hoping to get down for this but I'll park my shed at the far end if the carpark so no one see's the VR6OC sticker lol

I'd park it where you want mate , I once took my 4 mo to tatton park on the club stand and it's not exactly a minter , we ain't the E38 club

I'd park it where you want mate , I once took my 4 mo to tatton park on the club stand and it's not exactly a minter , we ain't the E38 club

Don't worry about how it looks, it's all about supporting your club :)

We are just normal people with normal cars, with the exception of the indoor display at UD as the standard is just do high.

Pete

Club Chairman

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...