Dangerous driving

I was a bit close have to agree, however when we hit the 50 mph section we were doing 70, the Astra braked instead of moving over to brake.  This made the inside lane car pass us and nearly get squashed.

I always run a camera now because of what I see on the roads and also because I do so many miles it is a good thing to have.

Haha yea like carrying speed up to a junction and they don't look like they're gonna stop and you're gonna get hit. Then they slam all on and end up stopped with their front wheels over the line with their bonnet poking into my bit of road.

I should just get an old land rover and take their front end off every time they do it, that would stop them.

Edited by Lukey.
  • 4 weeks later...

Observation has got to be one thing that some people don't focus enough on when driving. At work driving fire appliances with sirens, blue lights and flashing headlights, its interesting to see how long it can take for some road users to react.

There are plenty of idiots on the road, as there are good drivers. Myself, I try and be in the best place should something 'unexpected' happen.

The amount of nobheads I see daily that apparently DONT see me (driving a 63ft long 16ft high green and white car transporter with upto 11 cars hanging at all sorts of angles on the decks) is unreal. I hate it when they give you that little wave to say whoops sorry I didn't see you after I've just had a fight with the brakes to stop my truck from twating there Car a mile and a half up the road. But on the plus side I love pulling out of junctions and seeing the fear on some people's face thinking I'm gonna hit them lol

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...