Mods to date

Straight through exhaust

Stealth remapped ecu

Piper cross panel filter

4 bar fuel reg

Coil over with poly top mounts

Carbon wrapped bonnet

Textured top bumpers with early splitter

Want new wheels but can't decide on which route to take???!!!

Had the body work done as well, only pic I've got as my phone crashed and lost all my pics :/ Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Posted ImagePosted Image

So today I tinted my fogs and indicators with yellow tint film as after market lights r 2 much in my opinion and everyone has them, Also finished my side skirts, fitted the trims and corner pieces the os one being the last in vw 's stock according to my local dealer

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

So I nearly parted with money for this a 330i m sport 2002 model thought could b a good replacement 4 my vr6 I managed all of about 10 miles b4 it developed g box issues it's an auto tip box torque converters knackered took me am hour to get home which normally takes me 10 mins!!!! So I drove it bk work the nxt day and swiftly handed to keys back, so I'll keep my trusty golf and keep plodding along with it

I had a 2003 e46 M3 with the smg box and I loved it. It was so easy to drive. It drove like a manual but without the clutch pedal. The only down side I thought was when you drove it in auto it seemed to hold on to the gears too long before it changed. It had launch control too

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

The only real reason I got the e46 with the smg was me being picky coz I wanted the e46 basically exactly the same as my e36 which was estoril blue with black leather and that was the only one I could find at the time. Well there was a cabbie up I'm Aberdeen but I really wanted a coupe plus the coupe had an ac schnitzer performance pack on it too from factory Posted Image and this was her :)

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...