• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been asked if I can supply short shifters for the Golf Mk3 as I already do for the Corrado Forum, link here - http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=61985&highlight=tunnel   P

Update - I've dropped the shifter into matt yesterday for him to trial it, I await his response.

Price is on the first post.   As I've confirmed today that this is going ahead can anyone wanting one please send me a PM as confirmation of you wanting one.   Apologies to those who have already PM'd

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 26/08/2017 at 0:38 PM, VR6CABBS said:

@besters

Hi Dave,

Do you have any of these available? 

Is there a big difference in the throw? My car hasn't done many miles but was looking for something abit tighter.

Let me know bud.

Thanks

carl

Hi Carl,

The reduction in throw is very noticeable but not too much to introduce a notchy shift. If you're not happy with it just send it back, no probs. I've never had anyone send theirs back yet.

The only problem is I've got 2 in the queue for these already who have paid a deposit. A bigger problem is people don't send their old shifters back in exchange so I struggle to turn these around quickly.

Dave

Hi Carl,

The reduction in throw is very noticeable but not too much to introduce a notchy shift. If you're not happy with it just send it back, no probs. I've never had anyone send theirs back yet.

The only problem is I've got 2 in the queue for these already who have paid a deposit. A bigger problem is people don't send their old shifters back in exchange so I struggle to turn these around quickly.

Dave

Morning Dave,
Thanks for the reply.

I'll see if I can get one to send you if that will speed things up.

Something I also wanted to ask! Would it be possible to reduce the length of the stick by 30mm and extend the length of the screw thread. The reason I ask is because I have a ABT gear knob and due to the length and limited thread it sits very high.

I'd like it to screw down the thread to sit like this.
IMG_4817.JPG

Thanks
Carl

• 1 year later...