• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been asked if I can supply short shifters for the Golf Mk3 as I already do for the Corrado Forum, link here - http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=61985&highlight=tunnel   P

Update - I've dropped the shifter into matt yesterday for him to trial it, I await his response.

Price is on the first post.   As I've confirmed today that this is going ahead can anyone wanting one please send me a PM as confirmation of you wanting one.   Apologies to those who have already PM'd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok this may seem a little unfair to those who have asked me to let them know when I have a shifter but I've had a lot of people PM me and to be honest it's getting difficult to keep track of things along with my other commitments. I've got 2 shifters that will be ready middle of next week so I'm going to say first come first served from today will get their name on them.

I will have 2 more the week after but the good news is I'll have them 'in circulation' so provided the standard shifters are returned to me quickly then the supply should be fairly quick.

I don't have a problem with people wanting to pay me immediately to secure a shifter even if they have to wait for it, to be honest it's probably easier for me to manage it this way.

Thanks for understanding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can I kindly ask those who have bought a shifter and not returned the stock item please send it back as I'm getting alot of requests for short shifters. Don't forget you get a £10 refund, return postage can be as cheap as you like. Also let me know if you don't intend to return it so I can cross you off my 'returns' list.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just for info. How do you change the shifter without taking the whole mech out? Is it same as the rado? Cut abit of the top by the shifter? A picture guide will help alot. I am also interested in this but i dont have time to take the exhaust off and what not. I dont mind doing it from the inside.

P.s this is for the mk3 golf
thanks

Edited by sharki