Few Questions On Posting Pics Please..

Basically I take I picture (iPhone) then I resize it down to around 400kb in my handy little image resize app, the attach the file in my post. Now I know that the image is 400kb ish, but at the bottom of my "reply" screen it says it's only 144kb? And that I can upload a further 300kb ish of image files. When I submit post it's only showing as a thumbnail.

Would I be best using a photobucket host instead of doing a direct image upload? Just seems like a lot of clonk to put together a bit of a progress thread.

Also I've just noticed while typing this that I've only got up to 111kb of file space left now?

So how is it when I'm looking through a build thread the pics don't need to be clicked on? must be doing something different to most other people? Talk me through briefly what you've done there with those 2 tax holder pics please Pete...

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So how is it when I'm looking through a build thread the pics don't need to be clicked on? must be doing something different to most other people? Talk me through briefly what you've done there with those 2 tax holder pics please Pete...

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hi mate. Just did those in tapatalk from my iPhone

I think it depends how you choose to upload them. I've always used the tapatalk hosting.

And it looks like this:

Posted Image

Club Chairman

• 3 weeks later...