• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't live with the red so have gone gloss black,ancilerys will be sprayed satin black with dbp racked,inlet and boost pipes.. How it used to look

Got a nice big Holset turbo on its way!

Wow long time since I updated this! All is running fine now at 11psi ,goes like a scalded cat and sounds increadable! New seats ,,heated ,electric recaros... Will update more soon but currently put

• 1 month later...

Should have a good update tomorrow ,as long as my bm doesn't have any problems with its mot( just checked paperwork and it ran out last week ,oops)so it's in for a last minute test in the morning if all goes well I'm playing corrado for the rest of the day,things have changed since last update but just boring stuff..

Then you'll have enough time to get your arse upto Newcastle to sort my wiring for my 24v russ lol

The way things are going I won't be helping anyone ..

What a day,,,my plan was to have the engine bolted back in this aft so I could order the bits to change my down pipe and one boost pipe to be v banded...

This didn't happen,,first off the bm only just past it's mot so there's a few bits I needed to sort on that,,,then finally got to work on the rado,,,happy days,started off well got the steering rack and arb all bolted up to the subframe ,then came the wishbones with fresh tt rear bushes and powerflex fronts,one side went on fine then as I put the front bolt in the other side it went straight through ,no thread great ,stripped it down again and put some weld in the hole so I can drill and tap it( these are at work so had to carry on without the bolt in) then when fitting the subframe to the car 3 of the bolts would not! go in so these need tapping out too...

So moved on to the engine ,put engine mounts,starter motor( upside down as it looks cleaner) then gave up..

Didn't get many pics but will put up what I took later,

Hopefully next time I can get the engine in ..