bit of an update for you guys,,

ive been busy today sorting a few bits,

first of all got new tyres fitted to the zw1s so fitted those along with some 312mm brakes,

I think they fill the wheel nicely.

IMG_1488_zpsa17ff2c1.jpg

IMG_1489_zps80efa949.jpg

and ive tacked my boost pipes together in place ,just waiting for my mate to tig weld them up for me next week..

and refurbed the front panel with welded in boost pipe to shorten the length as much as possible.

IMG_1490_zps4c454a7b.jpg

IMG_1491_zps7b76bbc8.jpg

IMG_1494_zps1fc1229a.jpg

IMG_1495_zps55034a9c.jpg

IMG_1496_zpsd8b314bf.jpg

and did the same with the intake including maf.

IMG_1492_zps64f7d019.jpg

IMG_1493_zps4237a189.jpg

IMG_1498_zps8cf4c95e.jpg

nearly done ,what do you think?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't live with the red so have gone gloss black,ancilerys will be sprayed satin black with dbp racked,inlet and boost pipes.. How it used to look

Got a nice big Holset turbo on its way!

Wow long time since I updated this! All is running fine now at 11psi ,goes like a scalded cat and sounds increadable! New seats ,,heated ,electric recaros... Will update more soon but currently put

• 3 weeks later...

Well been on with this as much as possible this week and got loads done but doesn't really look any different !

Coolant pipes all fitted ,boost pipes all in and clamped,I've welded the down pipe and fitted two lambda bosses,made up exhaust from down pipe to rear axle(still need a few parts to Finnish the exhaust as it's too loud with just one silencer)

Just waiting for my mate to Finnish tig welding the 4"intake fill with coolant and test drive!!!!

Will get some pics up when it looks like I've done something..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heres some pics for you of where im at ,,

boost pipes all tig welded thanks to my mate fitz,,

filled it with coolant tonight so could get it up to temp and it runs so much better warm ,,

Having a few starting problems where it takes ages to fire up from cold then wont idle till its warmed up abit..

pics

IMG_1521_zpsa9297be7.jpg

]IMG_1520_zps27f97c3c.jpg

]IMG_1519_zpsec161d68.jpg

]IMG_1518_zps4cc1f1f5.jpg

IMG_1517_zpsc0e7a0e7.jpg

IMG_1516_zps707caba7.jpg

IMG_1522_zps726ab924.jpg

just need to bleed the brakes and finnish the exhaust now so it can be tested ,,

will be at Fitted UK on 20th july at weatherby race course ..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well bm turbo swap is all done and have put about 500 miles on it and all is well, had a little panic as on the first drive I couldn't see anything behind me for the smoke! But that soon cleared..

On to the corrado,

I've put all the obd2 stuff in and couldn't understand why I had no fuel or injectors until the saviour in the form of rubjonny ran through the electrics with me and narrowed it down to a dead ecu,,so ordered one of eBay ,when that came it fired straight up and then cut out as the immobiliser kicked in,

I looked into getting it removed or fitting the standered immobiliser and getting the chip I have linked with the ecu but then I came across an immobiliser emulator on eBay for £17 ,after a few emails it arrived today so after work I soldered the three wires needed for it and the car now starts and keeps running so I'm well happy!

All that's left on that side of things now is to get a socket soldered into the ecu for the c2 chip ,

Really looking forward to a test drive now as it's been so long,,.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...