Ultimate Dubs 2014 - Indoor Display Confirmed!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but id build these if I was inside

Oh yes mate We are go go go Club Chairman

I'm taking bets Michael's won't be done!

I would like to have a chance to represent the club again please.

Car is fresh outta the paint booth this week....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Mark,

I'm afraid your a little late for ultimate dubs, the team voted for which cars would represent the club a few weeks ago and these have already submitted to the organisers.

be sure to visit more often if you would like to represent the club at other events :)

I will be posting up events over the coming weeks for 2014 - car looks fresh, get your members ride thread updated ;)

P

Club Chairman

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

We have just received news from Ultimate Dubs that we have a confirmed indoor display stand at the event :-)

It was a bumpy few days as the standard of cars are very high this year and they are having less club stands inside this year, however after further discussions and providing more details on our cars we now have a confirmed spot indoors and passes.

Ultimate Dubs will send out passes a couple of weeks before the event! :)

Get those cars finished / and polished to perfection guys and lets do the club proud :D

Thanks and well done to those selected once again.

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Been busy over the festive period with usual commitments and just 2 days off work but glad it's all done, time to focus on the Golf again now,

Looking forward to fitting the new interior and extra additions. Also have a few engine dress up bits to add along the way :-)

Edited by cornishvr6
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...