Just caught up with with your recent love affair with the matrix. Any interior job is a nightmare at the best of times, never mind fixing other peoples bodges, but take it from a man with a 20 year old Corrado, eventually you get to the peak and things get easier.

Keep on with it mate, those wheels look superb :)

Club Chairman

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally something good! Got my wheels back today! I bought them thinking I could just fit them but when I went to get the tyres fitted it turned out all 4 were properly buckled, 1 was possibly usable

They are obliged to refund you as the part was wrong if it wasn't wrong it would not have got damaged that is your consumer right. THEY KNOW THAT SO KICK UP SHIT AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK

That doesn't necessarily mean anythings mixing, You could just need to take it for a really long drive to boil off any condensation in the engine.

Just caught up with with your recent love affair with the matrix. Any interior job is a nightmare at the best of times, never mind fixing other peoples bodges, but take it from a man with a 20 year old Corrado, eventually you get to the peak and things get easier.

Keep on with it mate, those wheels look superb :)

Club Chairman

I'm hoping I'm getting close to full de bodge lol

Unfortunately during the matrix change I think the fuse box has taken a hit or something rendering it broken so now I need to look into that.

Edited by Lozi
  • 2 weeks later...

My undercover investigation into what stupid mods you have planned for this heap has proved unsuccessful so I have decided to break cover. My two pence...Sell the bling wheels and cancel the 'disco dancefloor' glitter paint job pronto!

Luv Brad

We will meet up and throw down vento vs vento in style stakes after paint, it's on!

P.s nice avatar pic of AOG during the loz era!

Prick?

Yes.

Just read this build, I feel for you man, but carry on with it, I know they can feel like a never ending fix but you will get there, your doing everything properly so you will get there. I know exactly how you feel with wanting to crack on with the modding though, when ever I have a spare bit of cash to treat the car something boring pops up. You will get there, you've made great progress already and would be a shame to put all the effort in not to see it through... Keep at it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read this build, I feel for you man, but carry on with it, I know they can feel like a never ending fix but you will get there, your doing everything properly so you will get there. I know exactly how you feel with wanting to crack on with the modding though, when ever I have a spare bit of cash to treat the car something boring pops up. You will get there, you've made great progress already and would be a shame to put all the effort in not to see it through... Keep at it!!

I will keep at it I just need an auto electrician out to sort the fuse box problem then it can go for paint!

Looking forward to seeing it with a fresh coat, I'm sure it will help get some well earned satisfaction from her as you will be able to see the project coming along noticeably. Are you sticking with green?

Yeah it's staying dragon green but probably a slightly different mix than the norm to make it stand out abit

We will meet up and throw down vento vs vento in style stakes after paint, it's on!

P.s nice avatar pic of AOG during the loz era!

Yes.

Sounds like a plan, will need a vento and some style first though.... but as you say 'it's on!' Always been one for a challenge.

Yep cool pic of AOG, forgot it was here until I posted.

BTW, Is Lukey the forum tough guy? ;)

Edited by bbventovr6

Sounds like a plan, will need a vento and some style first though.... but as you say 'it's on!' Always been one for a challenge.

Yep cool pic of AOG, forgot it was here until I posted.

BTW, Is Lukey the forum tough guy? ;)

The one with the cream leather is on eBay now you best get on it!

Cool pic from back in the Harlem autos days lol

And no i guess he thought you was trolling I am the forum tough guy, naturally.