• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gave the auld heap a run out to the SVAG show on Sunday.....

it's time for a suspension upgrade, Airlift with V2 management! Here are some progress snaps from today.......... Mulberry tank, cheers Mikey! Install, cheers Doug's! While it's in getting work

I usually write a few lines of rubbish but tonight I'll let the photos do the talking....... At Dubshed it's first outing it took the looooosers prize in the rotten old mk3 golf category!!!!

As I'm building this to keep (lol) next year I fancy going down the turbo route! To do this I was advised to up my braking game so today bought myself some Brembo calipers, 312 discs etc......

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm not sure what I'll need to make them fit as they came off a Seat Cupra R?!?!?! I'll get the fully refurb'd and colour coded to the mulberry paint...........I think! Another day, more parts buying and I thought owning a water pumper would be saving me money more than keeping my old Splittie?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using mind waves!

Yup I have been advised I will need to run 20mm hubcentric spacers for my 17's to clear the brembo callipers. I was running 10mm ones on my last car so with 20mm ones will need my arches rolled front and rear to prevent any rubbing. As I'm welding and smoothing my engine bay I can remove the plastic liners allowing me extra clearance to run lower on the coils! If it doesn't work I've just wasted another stack of cash! Lol cheers man :-)

Went to the trimmers today to pay him for his work, he has agreed to keep the interior until my car is finished then he can have a look at trimming the headliner and pillers in black stuff!

Since it's a 5dr family hatchback I'm building I got a new seat for my son made........

Posted Image

Posted Image

He is very happy with it! :-)

Well that's it for now, no more interior photos until it's going in the car, fingers crossed bodywork stuff will be happening in the next couple of weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using mind waves!