As if getting married wasn't bad enough! This happens!

On the way to catch the ferry to N Ireland for her big day we got stuck in a little traffic which gave me the opportunity to open the vr if I wanted to make the boat! A MK6 TDi was having a play and kicked a stone straight through the new fogs!

IMG_2739_zps1b8ab64c.jpg

Using it as one of the wedding vehicles and was a bit gutted! Anyway I still spent a few hours that Friday cleaning!

IMG_2747_zps60883b3b.jpg

IMG_2757_zps42d43c22.png

Also sorted the Mrs a nice MK5 GTi as a wedding gift only for her to tell me "I prefer my diesel passat love" Women I will never understand them hahaha

IMG_2789_zps0b3e6ad6.jpg

I know mate gutted of all the vr6's I have had with various different fogs everyone driven hard I have never cracked a fog! Decide to use it on the wedding and its almost guaranteed! If I didn't have bad luck i'd ave no luck at the minute fs!

See you Sunday chap and I will probably be there around 11:30 or so!

In all fairness many moons ago I was driving a 320I when I decided to change it I wanted another SR Nova! While looking the Mrs convinced me to buy my 1st Golf an 8 Valver MK2 GTI as the MK2 GTI was her dream car lol She just prefers her B6 passat as it has a massive boot.

Gonna spend a little time today cleaning and fitting my standard airbox back on ready for an early start tomorrow!

Gethin as you are over the pond you should be allowed a video entry into tomorrows competition, don't ya think bud ;) haha