Who's from London???

Thought some of you might be interested in a couple of meets.

1. The Ace Cafe the last Tuesday of every month. This is open to anything Volkswagen Audi Seat and Skoda. There's always a good vibe at this event plenty of cars and people, plus I think it'll be good to get a few of us together from here once a month.

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?503448.0

2. I've just been made admin of a group on Facebook for mk3's, it's early days yet but if we can get some good numbers together we'll be looking at a meet once a month just for mk3 Golfs . This is only open to mk3's and the link is for London page but there are more divisions on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKMK3sLONDON/

Thanks hope to meet some more of you.

The Facebook group is growing nicely but we need to get some people going to the Ace Cafe, I'm shocked there's no one's interested, it's a really good meet with lots of Dubs, people and a great atmosphere. Surely there's more people in the area then just me lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I did see your motor last night dubplatestyle, I kept looking over to see if I could spot who owned it, I went in the Ace Cafe to grab a drink, on my way out I seen you'd left and lit em up down road lol. I did have a good look round your car Impressive I gotta say, you've spent some time on it. What door handles you got on it?

I did the corrado liked smart to, hopefully I'll catch up with you next time. Are you on Facebook? There's a page UKMK3's you might interested in there's a group UKMK3's London division that's just started with a meet at graffiti tunnel

New cars, they all look that same to me lol!! Yeah will be good to get a few of us together monthly. Be good to try and get a few photos of all the VR's together as well but that could be a bit if a mare to get the them all together