Me and my Son in the VR6 @ Brands Hatch Track Day !

Sorry about the bad sound but we forgot to shut the windows !!

Great day at Brands in the VR6. The old girl was holding her own again, only Atoms-Radicals -Caterhams-M3's passing her.(Maybe some others! lol)

Video is best from about half way through when the semi slicks warm up along with the Brakes!

VR6 sound track is just Loooovely!

My son also had a Hot Lap with Tom Chiltern (Touring car champion) in his 670BHP Nissan GTR. Very skillful driver, he makes it look so damn easy.

I will download his lap when I get a mo.

Dave. (Cosie)

IMG_7748_Black.jpg

I would recommend it Yann, they do novice days or open pit days. Try and book a pit in case its raining and take some food, (the foods expensive and rubbish). Its great fun driving these cars to there full capabilities. You dont really get many idiots driving round either....if someone is faster than you you just let them pass and vice versa....no one really want to spin off! Try and get a mate to go halves with you on the £200 to book the car then book 2 x drivers. Extra drivers are £20 a pop i think. (Not so bad at £110 each).

TIP; Dont put your hand brake on when you come in, just leave it in gear and turn engine off, hand brake can mealt ! LOL