It's 16th June at Stealth Racing, Warwickshire way, got full details here: http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?503491 including local hotels, and info on registering for the event :) 20 cars down so far, will be good meet some new faces on here too, looking forward to it, I wouldn't worry about the state of your engine bay, matey :) and I'm sure we'd love see this beast on the rollers!

ah right i know, i actually went to stealth racing to get mine tuned and they were not impressed at all with my golf! haha it had a bad oil leak when i got there and they said its lucky my lambda sensor wasnt working because if they got it on the rollers then it would have caught fire (oil leaking onto exhaust) ive sorted that now though thank god. id really love to go, is it something i could just turn up at? or do i need to book in advance?

ah right i know' date=' i actually went to stealth racing to get mine tuned and they were not impressed at all with my golf! haha it had a bad oil leak when i got there and they said its lucky my lambda sensor wasnt working because if they got it on the rollers then it would have caught fire (oil leaking onto exhaust) ive sorted that now though thank god. id really love to go, is it something i could just turn up at? or do i need to book in advance?

[/quote']

Lol. I'm not surprised :) a bit of a hazard there lol!

It tells you how to register for the event on the link I gave you to get your name down :) then it's just a case of turning up, ill go down on the morning, but I'm sure others will probably stay over somewhere the night before for a few beers :)

It's pay on the day :)

ok matey excellent. just ordered new ht leads and intercooler pipes so fingers crossed i can get it done by then. taking your vr i hope? :)

Awesome :) get your name down for it, should be all sorts of different cars there :) good variation, oh yes ill be taking my VR! Actually down at stealth 21st having a remap and a few other bits ;)

• 2 weeks later...