1367790984_15693_FT0_dsc_0054_.jpg

Ok ignore the monster truck suspension i had just jacked the car front and back

What do peeps think of my cleaning efforts and the wheels

I t cut it then Autoglym super resin then detail waxed

ive never cleaned a car this much before in my life lol

just the wheels and bumpers to shine up and windows to clean but ill do that tommorow

Basically t cut and srp do the same thing. Most detailers/enthusiasts don't like tcut as its not a proper fix.

The difference is that tcut is the colour you pick which is why it looks so good whereas srp is white so doesn't fill in so much. But it does last long as you can put polish then wax over the top. You will find that it won't take very well on the tcut. If that makes sense lol. Just rambled a bit.

You would be better doing the srp then a polish then a wax. Better shine and last much longer. If you take your time with the first step then the second and third will come out much better.

It's looking good though.

Thanks mate, i must admit i know what you mean. it felt like the tcut was a complete waste of time

I think i learned quite alot from my attempts and will certainly make an even better job of it next time.

Didnt quite get that "glass" finish i was after!

Looks good. Love the wheels ! ;)

AutoGlym bumper care is great for the plastic bumpers if they gone a bit white.

I used T Cut today....

Im no detailer though just years of washing cars and tips from detailers. 2 x bucket method, T cut then Auto Glym bumper care.

Theres nothing to clean inside....just 2 x seats and a steering wheel ! LOL.

ebaymay024.jpg

• 2 weeks later...