VR6OC Welsh Mountain Road Trip

We are organising something a little different towards the end of the show season, and it will be epic, what can be better than driving through some of the best scenery in the country, staying over night on the coast, and finishing up driving through the black mountain pass!

This event is all about the enjoyment of what your car has to offer!

This event is open to Paid Club Members Only - if you want to become a club member, please click here.

When: September 14th - 15th

Camping: Saturday night £12.50 per pitch for 2 people.

Pitch with electric is £15.50

Payment is required upfront but sure you will agree its a very good rate.

http://www.woodlandsdevilsbridge.co.uk/

Campsite has the local attraction of Devils bridge for photos and something to do on arrival along with local pubs for food and beer.

Driving: Route is approximately 200miles, plan to do 100miles a day so we have plenty of time to stop for lunch and photos etc.

We've planned the route to stop at a dam / reservoir for photographs and relaxing with a nearby village for lunch.

We will end the trip driving the black mountain pass which is where Jeremy Clarkson drove the AMG Black on Top Gear!

Click here to view the driving route.

We will firm up details over the coming weeks, but have decided to announce the event early so you can any necessary arrangements to come along to this unique event we are hosting.

If this proves to be popular will run more of these types of events :)

What do you guys think? Who's in?!

1. Spadam

2. VR6Pete

3. andynick69

4. Trickygti

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like tremendous fun. I've been telling myself to go on a driving trip to Wales (incl N Wales) for some time. I really want to do the Evo Triangle. But this will be great too, especially doing it with other like-minded individuals. Really hopng I can make it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...