VR6OC Rolling Road Day @ Stealth Racing 16th June 2013

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed my rocker cover gasket is leaking do you fink il still be able to run as i ent got a chance to change it as of work il clean it with degreaser before hand on the day so its not too bad

I wouldn't worry mate, just give it a clean up before you go on the rollers ;)

Unfortunately Im going to have to drop out. So much going on at the moment, and turns out its just really bad timing this weekend. Absolutely gutted though, I've taken my name off the list too so I guess on the bright side that frees up a slot for anyone else turning up on the day. Have a greaty day guys, I'm jealous!

It's going be a good day. Stealth have been getting the workshop ready today, I've just got home from fitting a kitchen. Packed HT leads, vag-com for various things tomorrow.

Early start sort furthers day things out then head to stealth. Can't wait! Over and out, see you all tomorrow's x

Morning . Disaster. Jus got to wash the car and get it ready theres oil allover my drive. I had a 115mph liftt over oversteer yesterday morning on the way home from work racing my mate in his 200 sx, flat spotted the tyres goin sideways at 100, up a kerb at 100 just missed a wall , but scraped the sump, looks like ive holed it, I had it on the ramps yesterday after to check the damage an rebalance the wheels, its a deep four motion sump, ab gutted my lads none too impressed either, so accept my apologies , hope the club has a great day, on the plus side the skid marks where awesome , I could post or put them up as a this is how not to but very lucky I got away with it lol thanks but gutted dave garrison